Best Shoes for Off-Road?

Home Forums General Discussion Best Shoes for Off-Road?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Stanley Max Stanley 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Stanley
    Max Stanley
    Keymaster

Does anyone have a perfect shoe, or at least one you really like for muni? It’s almost time to replace my old pair and I need some help picking the right replacement.

I started out riding in a pair of Duff skate shoes, and liked the feel and control I got with them a lot. It didn’t take long for the soles to wear out though, and soon it felt like my feet were wrapping around the pedals and i was using a lot of extra effort just to hang on.

Now i’m wearing FiveTen Freeride XI’s and the soles are much more stiff and grippier too, which helped increase the distance I could ride off-road by miles. They are almost too grippy sometimes though, making it difficult to adjust foot position on the fly and the pair I bought runs a bit large on my foot.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Max Stanley Max Stanley.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Max Stanley Max Stanley.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.