- This event has passed.
Month of Mud: Brady’s Run
October 1, 2017
Unicycle Class Description:
Unicycle Solo – The prizes will be determined upon registration. Anyone can compete as long as they are riding a single wheeled cycle.
This year’s race will feature a short-track style multiple lap cross country mountain bike course designed by Chris Miceli. The race course will be 2.25 miles for beginner men and women, juniors, high schoolers, and unicycles. The course will be approximately 3 miles for everyone else. Racers will complete the number of laps designated for their category/wave. 3 laps for beginner men and women, high school, junior, and uni (shorter course); 3 for sport, masters men and women, fat bikes (full course); and 4 laps for expert men, expert women, vet expert, and singlespeed (full course). Important note: officials reserve the right to pull lapped riders.
·Day-of registration starts at 8:00 AM. Registration will close on a rolling basis, 30 minutes prior to the start time for each class. No exceptions! We have to run starting lists up the hill for the officials, so we can’t wait around for late arrivals.
RACE DAY REGISTRATION: Men- $30, Women- $30, Youth-$15
Brady’s Run County Park, Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Registration and parking at the horse arena.
· The race will be held in three waves starting at 10 AM, 11:30 AM and 1 PM. Check your category to find out your wave.
· Points awarded at each race: 15 points for 1st, 14 points for 2nd, 13 points for 3rd..etc.
· Helmets are required for all races.
· No headphones, IPods, MP3 players, etc… during races.
· Please arrive early to register. Registration closes 30 minutes prior to start of each wave.
From RT 60 (Chippewa exit), follow 51 south approximately 2.5 miles. Park is on the right. Registration will be held at horse arena just past ice skating rink.