- This event has passed.
October 6, 2017 - October 8, 2017
This October the fifth annual S.T.O.M.P. Muni Fest will take place. We had over 25participants last year and are looking forward to another great year. “S.T.OM.P.” stands for Southern Trails of Oak Mountain Park. That’s right, the prestigious Oak Mountain State Park. Located just 15 minutes south of Birmingham, Alabama the park is well known throughout the South East for its exhilarating mountain bike trails. And at S.T.O.M.P Muni Fest YOU will share in the thrill of mountain unicycling on these awesome trails! So come out and have blast at the S.T.O.M.P Muni Fest on October6th through 8th!
When & Where
When? October 6-8, 2016
Where? Oak Mountain State Park in Pelham, AL | VIEW ON MAP
Here’s a basic outline for what typically happens at STOMP Muni Fest.
Friday October 6th:
• 3:00-5:00 PM – Check in/camp set-up at South Trail head. There are plenty of trails to ride around the South Trailhead for those that want to come early. If time permits we may have a short night ride on the Lake Trail for those who bring lights.
• 5:00 PM – Grill out at the campsite by South Trail head. There are some great trials lines nearby too! Please bring your own meat and drinks (non-alcoholic) and we’ll supply the ketchup, cheese, mustard, etc.
Saturday October 7th:
• 9:00 AM – Jekyll & Hyde Trail (experienced). Lake trail (beginner). We will split in 2 groups if needed.
• 12:00 PM – Lunch & free time. There are some great trials lines nearby too!. Nearby there are some short trails that can be completed in 20 to 30 minutes.
• 2:00 PM – Rattlesnake Ridge (intermediate). Lake trail (beginner). We will split in 2 groups if needed.
• 6:30 PM – Pizza around the campfire with the whole unicycle gang!
Sunday October 8th:
• 9:00 AM – EPIC ride! Possibly Jekyll and Hyde again or Rattlesnake Ridge.
Also, feel free to come Saturday if Friday is inconvenient. Just check the schedule above so you’ll know where we are.