- This event has passed.
STFU Presents: The UK Trials Championships
May 25, 2018 - May 28, 2018
The Radical Bikes purpose built Trials Park, which has a huge array of obstacles. We’re working with the venue to design and build a unicycle specific trials course.
The event will be held over the whole Bank Holiday weekend of Friday 25th to Monday 28th May 2018. There won’t be any riding events held on the Friday, but you are welcome to arrive and setup camp. There will be open practice on the trials course.
This is the event schedule. The course will be open for riding whenever there aren’t competitions running. If there aren’t many tiebreakers for the UK title, we might move the high jump and long jump competitions to the Saturday afternoon instead.
– A rider weekend ticket is £30. The ticket includes entry to all competitions, camping, showers, toilets, parking on site and a free BBQ on Saturday evening. Caravans and motorhomes are welcome, but please note hook-up is not available.
– A spectator weekend ticket is £20. This allows entry to the event, camping, showers, toilets, parking on site and a free BBQ on Saturday evening. Spectators are welcome and encouraged to learn to ride over the weekend but you will not be able to participate in the riding events. If you are a beginner and want to participate, you will need a rider ticket.
– A family weekend ticket is £50. This is aimed at encouraging families with young riders to come down and enjoy the weekend.
– Covers a minimum of three people, one of whom must be the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years old within the group. You must all sign in together. We’re not going to ask for passports or birth certificates but please don’t take the mickey with this – it’s designed to help get kids into the sport by making it more affordable for families to attend the event.
– Example: If you have two children who ride and one of them is under 16, this ticket covers your whole family group including both parents and any non-riding children up to a maximum of 5 people in total.
– The Family Ticket covers camping and use of the facilities as well as entry to all riding events.
Check out this video from a similar event at Radical bikes for an idea of what the weekend will be like: